This service is for reporting rural crime, which includes:

  • theft of farming or agricultural equipment or fuel, damage to agricultural property
  • tack theft
  • theft of lead from churches
  • damage to ancient monuments
  • illegal metal detecting
  • livestock worrying

If what you need to tell us about hasn't happened yet, it's something you've heard about or think someone might be planning to do, or it's something you're not sure is a crime. You can tell us about that here

If you want to report wildlife crime, please use our online wildlife crime reporting service or find out more about wildlife crime

If you want to report stolen or damaged property, assault or threats and abuse, please use our online crime reporting service


Advice tool


You are on Step 1 of a maximum of 1

Your progress is currently at 0%


Location search controls


Zoom level is sufficient

Is this location correct?