Report a wildlife crime
This service is for reporting wildlife crime, which includes:
- persecution of badgers, birds and bats
- egg theft and collection
- collection of or trade in protected species and animal products
- not registering animals which require a licence
- taking protected plants
- use of poisons, snares or explosives to kill or injure animals
- animal cruelty
- hunting with dogs
- introducing invasive species
- killing or capturing, damaging or destroying the habitat of any protected animal
If what you need to tell us about hasn't happened yet, it's something you've heard about or think someone might be planning to do, or it's something you're not sure is a crime. You can tell us about that here.
If you want to report stolen or damaged property, assault or threats and abuse, please use our online crime reporting service.