Is your phone or tablet vital to your day, do you feel lost without it? And what would happen if it went missing.
We’d recommend you:
- Set up a pin number or password to protect your phone and personal data.
- Maintain a secure backup with your service provider or cloud based storage.
- Install and regularly update your security and virus protection app.
- Make a note of your phone or mobile device’s unique 15 digit code, this IMEI number can be obtained by entering *#06# into your device and may be needed by your insurance company.
- Register your phone on Immobilise, a website that enables a free private and secure portfolio of your personal property.
- Use a permanent marker to write the Immobilise reference number on the battery and inside the battery compartment.