From aggressive, noisy or abusive behaviour to neighbourhood disturbances involving drugs or animals, antisocial behaviour takes many forms.

If you’ve witnessed antisocial behaviour, please report it to us.

Reports are dealt with by our control room in exactly the same way whether you report it online or call 101.

Advice tool

Report trespassing

Trespassing considered to be antisocial behaviour covers those situations where people have entered land, including water, or premises without lawful authority or permission. This includes taking unauthorised short cuts through a garden or building. It also includes people trespassing on railways and other private or industrial land.

In this case, please call us on 101.

We’ll take down a few details, assess if a police presence is needed, provide any help or advice that you need and talk you through the next steps.

Please have the following information ready, if possible:

  • details or a description of the people involved
  • whether they were trespassing in a building or on land
  • details of any equipment they had with them


If you're experiencing problems with trespassers who have set up an unauthorised campsite on your land, please see our civil disputes advice, as dealing with these types of situations can be complicated.