From aggressive, noisy or abusive behaviour to neighbourhood disturbances involving drugs or animals, antisocial behaviour takes many forms.

If you’ve witnessed antisocial behaviour, please report it to us.

Reports are dealt with by our control room in exactly the same way whether you report it online or call 101.

Advice tool

Report rowdy or nuisance neighbours for a single noisy or disruptive event

Thank you. Please contact your local council’s Noise Team, who will be able to investigate and advise you on the next steps.