From aggressive, noisy or abusive behaviour to neighbourhood disturbances involving drugs or animals, antisocial behaviour takes many forms.

If you’ve witnessed antisocial behaviour, please report it to us.

Reports are dealt with by our control room in exactly the same way whether you report it online or call 101.

Advice tool

Report littering or discarded drugs paraphernalia

Thank you. Please contact your local council, who should be able to investigate and take action, if necessary.

They’ll most likely ask for the following:

  • the area affected
  • the type of litter
  • how much there is
  • how long it has been there

Please have these details ready, if possible.