From aggressive, noisy or abusive behaviour to neighbourhood disturbances involving drugs or animals, antisocial behaviour takes many forms.

If you’ve witnessed antisocial behaviour, please report it to us.

Reports are dealt with by our control room in exactly the same way whether you report it online or call 101.

Advice tool

Report an abandoned vehicle (not stolen)

Thank you. Please contact your local council,who should be able to trace the vehicle’s owner and arrange for it to be removed.

They’ll most likely ask for the following:

  • the vehicle registration mark (VRM)
  • how long it has been there
  • its location
  • its condition

Please make sure you have these details ready, if possible.