Warning after spate of van breaks overnight
Main article content
Police are warning van owners to be vigilant after a number of break-ins were reported overnight.
Eight incidents have been reported with offenders targeting vans in Gloucester, Berkeley, Frampton on Severn and Slimbridge.
Investigating officers believe that the those involved cut through the van doors before stealing items from inside
It is currently unknown if the breaks were committed by the same people however they were reported late last night or this morning.
Anyone who witnessed a break taking place overnight, has information or CCTV footage is asked to call 101 with one of the following incident numbers:
- Incident 572 of 31 May- Sellars Road, Gloucester
- Incident 90 of 1 June- Gloucester Road, Berkeley
- Incident 92 of 1 June- Tuffley Lane, Gloucester
- Incident 100 of 1 June- Grange Road, Gloucester
- Incident 103 of 1 June- Newark Road, Gloucester
- Incident 108 of 1 June- Churchend, Slimbridge
- Incident 112 of 1 June- Phillimore Gardens, Frampton on Severn
- Incident 121 of 1 June- Station Road, Berkeley
Vehicle owners are advised not to keep valuables inside overnight and advice on keeping your vehicle secure can be found here: Keeping vehicles safe | Crime prevention | Gloucestershire Constabulary