The Freedom of Information Act gives you the right to access recorded information held by public sector organisations.
Making a request for information
Before making a request for information, we recommend that you read our publication scheme and view our disclosure log as the information you wish to request may already be available or exempt from disclosure.
FOI publication categories
FOI publications by month
Requests for information can be submitted via our form or to the address below. Please include the following details to help us process your request as quickly as possible:
- a name and address (this may be an e-mail address) for the reply
- a clear description of the information you would like to access
Please note: If you require personal information in relation to yourself please read our data protection and subject access pages.
- Please provide your name
- Please provide and confirm a valid email address, or pick another preferred correspondence method
- Please provide an address, or pick another preferred correspondence method
- Please provide details of the request
- Please indicate your preferred correspondence method
- Please confirm that you are not reporting a crime or requiring police attendance
Request submitted by post
FOI Information Disclosure Unit
Gloucestershire Constabulary Headquarters
Please ensure that if submitting your request via email or post that your request is valid - the requirements for making a valid request are outlined above.
If requests are submitted in this way, an acknowledgement will not be sent.