Skip to content
Font size: A A
Contrast: C C C C
Accessibility How to use this site
Call 999 in emergencies or 101 for non-emergencies
Contact us

If you suspect that someone is driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, please contact us.

In an emergency:

  • call 999

In a non-emergency:

  • call 101 or
  • report online here or
  • Contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
Page last updated: 26 March 2018