Skip to content
Font size: A A
Contrast: C C C C
Accessibility How to use this site
Call 999 in emergencies or 101 for non-emergencies
Contact us

If you are worried about criminal activity in your neighbourhood, such as drug-dealing, antisocial behaviour, vandalism, you can report your concerns to your neighbourhood policing team.

The team can be contacted by phone or email.

In an emergency:

  • call 999

In a non-emergency:

Page last updated: 23 March 2018