Skip to content
Font size: A A
Contrast: C C C C
Accessibility How to use this site
Call 999 in emergencies or 101 for non-emergencies
Contact us

If you see a stray dog this should be reported to your local council's dog warden. 

Please refer to your local council by clicking below:

Page last updated: 11 January 2018