Skip to content
Font size: A A
Contrast: C C C C
Accessibility How to use this site
Call 999 in emergencies or 101 for non-emergencies
Contact us

If you have any general concerns about illegal activity online, please visit our dedicated cyber crime pages.

If you have been a victim of online fraud/scam or webcam blackmail, report this to the police or to Action Fraud.

In an emergency:

  • call 999 if the crime is in progress 

In a non-emergency:

  • report online here or
  • call 101, or
  • call Action Fraud on 0300 123 2040

If you are concerned about something that is happening online to your child, report this to the police.

Alternatively, you can report your concerns to the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP) or

In an emergency:

  • call 999 if a child is at risk

In a non-emergency:

  • report online here or
  • call 101

Illegal content found on the internet can be reported to the Internet Watch Foundation. It deals specifically with child abuse and criminally obscene images hosted in the UK and internationally.

Page last updated: 26 March 2018