Skip to content
Font size: A A
Contrast: C C C C
Accessibility How to use this site
Call 999 in emergencies or 101 for non-emergencies
Contact us

The sponsor on behalf of the visitor should fill out the below form.  The sponsor does not need to hold a current certificate, you apply for a visitors permit in the area that the sponsor resides, not where the visitors will be staying in the UK.

If the visitor is coming from inside the EU, we need to have sight of their FULL European Firearms Pass (a photocopy is suffice)  please include this with the application form.   Outside the EU we ask to see some supporting documents of their hunting licence or copy of the certificates.

Please give this department 6 weeks to process these applications.   If your visitor(s) are coming within the next 6 weeks we cannot guarantee this will processed in time. 

Page last updated: 11 January 2018