Skip to content
Font size: A A
Contrast: C C C C
Accessibility How to use this site
Call 999 in emergencies or 101 for non-emergencies
Contact us

Should you wish to travel within Europe with your Shotguns and/or Rifles you will be required to have a European Firearms Pass to do so.

Please fill out the form below and post to us:

Firearms Licensing

Gloucestershire Constabulary,

Criminal Justice Department,

County Police Headquarters,

No 1 Waterwells,

Waterwells Drive, 



GL2 2AN 


There is no charge for this service.

European Firearms Passes are normally valid for the length of your certificate, or a maximum of 5 years, these can be renewed/requested  at the same time as your certificate renewals/grants

Page last updated: 11 January 2018