Firearm licensing contacts details:
- Mrs Linda Eckford - 01452 752927 (Unit Manager of Firearm Licensing)
- Mr R Parry - 01452 752929
- Mrs S Baldwin - 01452 752930
- Mrs C Wade - 01452 752931
- Mrs H Nicol - 01452 752928
- Group phone - 01452 754516
Firearm Explosive Officer contact details:
- Mr M Palmer - 01452 752991
Firearm Enquiry Officers' contact details:
- Forest of Dean - Beverley Short - 07764635514
- Gloucester/Stroud - Steve Edwards - 07801900101
- Cirencester/Stroud - Stephen Drew - 07773 954536
- Cheltenham/Mid Cotswolds/Bishops Cleeve - Mark Williams – 07711 036581
- Tewkesbury/North Cotswolds - Steve McGrory - 07811 809472
Gloucestershire Constabulary County Police Headquarters
No. 1 Waterwells,
The department is open Monday to Thursday 09:00 to 17:00 and Friday 09:00 to 16:00.
We do experience high volumes of calls, emails are dealt with daily and you may find you get a quicker response to your query by emailing the department on Firearms.Licensing@gloucestershire.pnn.police.uk
Reception hours for hand-delivered mail are 0800-1700, Monday – Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
If your completed renewal application has been received by Gloucestershire Firearms licensing team within 6 weeks of your expiry date. You can rest assured that the certificates will have been renewed, printed and sent to the local firearms enquiry officer for your local area, to contact you and conduct a renewal interview and security check. We understand the frustrations this causes you not having your live certificate in your hands but, you are in legal possession of your weapons.