Skip to content
Font size: A A
Contrast: C C C C
Accessibility How to use this site
Call 999 in emergencies or 101 for non-emergencies
Contact us

Non-urgent crime and antisocial behaviour issues


Report online here

Please ensure that your email includes your name, address and postcode and a contact telephone number, as this will help us provide the best possible customer service for you.

General enquiries

Please email us at:

Non-police issues

The following concerns are usually dealt with by your local council rather than us. Please click on the relevant link to find out how to report these issues:

Noise nuisance or neighbourly disputes

Abandoned vehicles or parking issues

Dog fouling or a stray dog

Page last updated: 23 March 2018