Skip to content
Font size: A A
Contrast: C C C C
Accessibility How to use this site
Call 999 in emergencies or 101 for non-emergencies
E-mail us

Report a crime or incident

Are you looking to report a crime or let us know about an incident? You can do this online please click here to report online:

Report a crime or an incident online


Fingerprint Services 

Forensic Analysis Bureau staff can take fingerprints from members of the public living in the UK, who require fingerprints for official purposes taken by an authorised body.

Fingerprint services

To book an appointment for your fingerprints to be taken, you need to contact the Forensic Analysis Bureau on with your phone number. Alternatively you can call 101 and ask to be put through to the Forensic Analysis Bureau. 

Firearms Licensing

If you would like to apply for a firearms/shotgun grant/certificate, please visit this page and send completed forms to 

Non-police issues

The following concerns are usually dealt with by your local council rather than us. Please click on the relevant link to find out how to report these issues:

Noise nuisance or neighbourly disputes

Abandoned vehicles or parking issues

Dog fouling or a stray dog

Press Office (For media use ONLY)

If you wish to contact the Press office, please contact 01452 754302 or email

Other enquiries

If you would like to contact us with a general enquiry please email us on by clicking the link below:

Please ensure that your email includes your name, address and postcode and a contact telephone number, as this will help us provide the best possible customer service for you.

Alternatively, you can call 101 or 01452 726 920

Page last updated: 24 January 2017