Find out below which changes should be reported, how soon to report them, and who to report them to.


Advice tool

I'm returning to the UK after more than 12 months away

Thank you. If you’ve been away from the UK for more than 12 months and need to register again, you will need to make an appointment to register with us again within seven days of your re-entry to the UK as we’ll need to issue you a new police registration certificate (PRC). You can contact us about an appointment.