Find out below which changes should be reported, how soon to report them, and who to report them to.


Advice tool

I'd like to report my PRC as lost, stolen or damaged

Thank you. You must make an appointment to get a new PRC from us as soon as you discover that your PRC is lost, has been stolen or damaged. If it was stolen, please also report it to your local police station.

Please go to the how to register page to make the appointment and our list of what to bring.

Please note, this will cost you a £34 registration fee.