Find out below which changes should be reported, how soon to report them, and who to report them to.


Advice tool

I'd like to report my PRC as full

Thank you. If you need to report a change and your police registration certificate (PRC) is full, you must make an appointment to see us within seven days of the change. We'll issue a new certificate whenever you need an update.

Please go to the how to register page to make the appointment and see our list of what to bring with you.

We'll make this change free of charge and your old PRC will be cancelled and given back to you.