Find out below which changes should be reported, how soon to report them, and who to report them to.


Advice tool

I'd like to report a change to my new or extended visa

Thank you. You must make an appointment to report this change within seven days of the change. Please go to the how to register page to make the appointment. We’ll make this change free of charge.

Please make sure you bring all of the following:

  • police registration certificate (PRC)
  • biometric residence permit (BRP)
  • passport
  • Home Office letter which shows your police registration requirement and grant of leave to remain in the UK

If you've applied for and been granted further leave to remain in the UK, it's vital that you bring your grant letter from the Home Office as well as the documents mentioned above. We can't update your police registration certificate without seeing this original letter.