Find out below which changes should be reported, how soon to report them, and who to report them to.


Advice tool

I'd like to report a change to my residential address

Thank you. You must make an appointment to report this change within seven days of the change. Please go to the how to register page to make the appointment. We'll make this change free of charge.

If you're moving to Gloucestershire for the first time after having registered with another police force in the UK, you'll also need to bring the following:

  • your passport containing your visa and any new passport you may have been issued since you last registered
  • your biometric residence permit

This is so that we can register your details into our local database.

If you can't come to an appointment, you can also post your Police Registration Certificate and proof of address by recorded delivery to:

Gloucestershire Constabulary
County Police Headquarters
1 Waterwells Drive