Find out below which changes should be reported, how soon to report them, and who to report them to.


Advice tool

I'd like to report a change to my passport or travel documentation

Thank you. You must make an appointment to report this change within seven days of the change. Please go to the how to register page to make the appointment. We'll make this change free of charge.

Please make sure you bring your police registration certificate (PRC), your passport or travel documents. If you have dual nationality, please bring both passports with you.