Find out below which changes should be reported, how soon to report them, and who to report them to.


Advice tool

I'd like to report a change to my occupation

Thank you. You must make an appointment to report this change within seven days of the change. Please go to the how to register page to make the appointment. We’ll make this change free of charge.

Please make sure you take your police registration certificate (PRC) and proof of the new occupation.

If your change of occupation includes a change of work address, please bring proof of the new address and update this information during your visit.