Please note that police station receptions should not be used in an emergency. If a crime has just been committed or witnessed or there is a risk of injury please dial 999.
Countersigning of Documents
Gloucestershire Police Officers and staff are not permitted to countersign any documents in respect of “Proof of Life”. You are advised to contact a Solicitor/Barrister/Commissioner for Oaths.
Gloucestershire Police Officers will only be permitted to sign passport applications if:
- They have know the applicant personally for a minimum of 2 years
- Are not related to the applicant by birth or marriage
- They are not in a personal relationship with the applicant
- They do not live at the same address
- They are not obliged to act as a countersignature