Reporting Dissatisfaction with the Service you Have Received
This guide sets out the standards of service we aim to achieve when you report any dissatisfaction with the service you have received. We aim to do all of this within 24 hours of you reporting that dissatisfaction to us:
If you report your dissatisfaction by telephone or in person to a member of staff, we will:
- Take full details of the service or contact you are dissatisfied with, including the details of any staff involved. We will
also take your contact details to ensure we keep you updated.
- We will make every effort to resolve the issue at the time of your report.
- If this is not possible, the details of your report will be passed on to a supervisor who will either be on duty at that time,
or will be on duty within the next 24 hours. You will be given the name of the supervisor.
- The nominated supervisor will contact you within 24 hours of the time they receive the report, to discuss with you and
explain what action they are going to take to resolve the matter.
If you report your dissatisfaction via email:
- The member of staff who opens your email will make every effort to resolve the matter at that time. They will update
you with their details and the actions that they intend to take to resolve the matter.
- If the person dealing is unable to resolve the matter, they will forward it on to a supervisor. You will be emailed with an
update confirming this.
- The supervisor will then contact you within 24 hours of receiving the report to discuss with you and explain what action
they are going to take to resolve the matter.
If you report your dissatisfaction via letter:
- On receipt of your letter we will forward it to the most appropriate person to resolve the matter. Within 24 hours of
receiving your letter, we will send you a letter of acknowledgement, advising you of the name/contact details of the
member of staff who will be dealing with it.
- The member of staff who has been nominated to resolve your dissatisfaction will then make contact with you within 24
hours of receipt of your forwarded letter to discuss with you and explain the action they intend to take to resolve the
However you report your dissatisfaction, resolution will be an interactive process. There may be occasions when we are unable to resolve the issue to your satisfaction. If this is the case, you will be given a full explanation of the circumstances, which led to your dissatisfaction, and in addition you will be able to discuss this with whoever is dealing with your issue.
For any report of dissatisfaction, the person dealing with the matter should aim to resolve the issues within 14 days, if possible. On the occasions when this in not possible, you will be kept up to date with the actions being taken.